50s bowling shirt with detailed embroidery in Hawaiian style.
Inspired by the bowling shirts of the 50s, this shirt has a classic, slightly shorter cut and offers the best conditions for a winning throw or a well-mixed cocktail - no matter if it is Ten Strike or Gutter!
It has a contrasting bordeaux/mustard color and features elaborate embroidery on the back.
Above the pockets with flaps there is an additional mustard-colored logo embroidery on the front left.
Characteristic folds in the back, also in contrasting colors, provide the necessary freedom of movement - not only when bowling.
The collar, the pleats on the breast pockets and the buttons in bowling pin shape - including an extra button on the hem - are mustard colored.
At the hem of the back part, width-adjustable straps guarantee an individual and perfect fit. Strike!
The bowling shirt "Hang loose, Surf's up" at a glance:
● Material: cotton blend
● Precise material: 65% cotton, 35% polyester
● Color: red, yellow
● Pattern: other
● Sturdy and yet comfortable fabric: 200g/m²
● Elaborate embroidery on the back
● Small embroidered logo on the front part
● Buttons in bowling pin shape
● Classic short cut, with folds for ease of movement in back panel
Available in medium, large, xlarge.
● Conditie: Nieuw
● Levering: Verzenden
● MPN (fabrikantonderdeelnummer): 46591500
Kenmerken: Kopen in Rotterdam